Re-Installing Rear Suspension

Canadian Snow

Reaction score
I had my rear skid out on my T3 to replace a couple parts. I didn't pay attention when I took the rear bolts out of the drop brackets but when I reinstalled there is a small gap allowing the rear arm to move back and forth. I attached a picture the small gap is in between the brass spacer and the rear arm. Just double checking if thats normal to have a little play. The 2 bolts one either side are torqued to spec.

IMG_0153.jpg

Canadian Snow

Reaction score
Thank you, it seems correct to me as it does not allow you to tighten enough to effect the arm moving.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah I remember when I got mine, I was moving it in my shop and noticed it move a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had my rear skid out on my T3 to replace a couple parts. I didn't pay attention when I took the rear bolts out of the drop brackets but when I reinstalled there is a small gap allowing the rear arm to move back and forth. I attached a picture the small gap is in between the brass spacer and the rear arm. Just double checking if thats normal to have a little play. The 2 bolts one either side are torqued to spec.

View attachment 181257

that don't look right to me. can you get a picture of the other side as well.

powderup

Reaction score
To me it looks like you need to loosen the set screw to allow the inner shaft to push in further.

Canadian Snow

Reaction score
Other side is tight between the brass spacer and shaft. Inner shaft measures the same on both sides so its centred nice. I checked out new T3 at the dealership yesterday has the same play as mine.

Top Bottom