razor clutching with 26 inch - 27 inch tires

dieselboy

Reaction score
hey what clutch kits or clutching combo's are you guys using for 26 27 inch tires

mine has 27's its sluggish and it takes forever to get to top speed, want more of the snap it had with the at the low end 25's, but with out sacrificing a crap load of top speed, :confused:

also i here its good to leave the speed limiter in the primary or its like riding around in to tall of gear this true?

dieselboy

Reaction score
do you know if it would help to put the speed limiter shim back in the primary to keep it rev'd out a little higher instead of engaging all the way

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you know if it would help to put the speed limiter shim back in the primary to keep it rev'd out a little higher instead of engaging all the way

Are you talking about the plastic spacer? I just pulled mine off and haven't tested it out yet.
You may want to visit rzrforums.net, there's lots of rzr specific info on there.

dieselboy

Reaction score
ya i looked on there and they said with out the spacer its like driving in a tall gear all the time just looking for someone to back that up mine didnt have one when i bought it so i dunno???

Top Bottom