Rat Rod Cat

Farm_boy

Reaction score
Couple weeks ago I added another relic to my line of vintage drift busters. 1976 Arctic Cat Cheetah 5000, Must say so far this is my favorite, comfy to drive, handles sweet, and with a 17 in wide track it floats over anything....Gonna strip it down this summer, but for this winter I'm just gonna ride it, a new seat cover is on the way, for now I blasted the hood with some rattle can paint, broke out the pinstriping supplies to paint on some accents, re-ductaped the seat, cleaned the carb, and clutch's, buffed the windshield, and hit the belly pan and tunnel with some polish. 125 psi on both cylinders, it had been sitting beside the guys garage for who knows how many years, no crank seal leaks, for a fan cooled its actually got some get up and go.......Oh and got a vintage Cat one piece suit and green metal flake helmet......
. DSCF0177.jpg
DSCF0180.JPG
DSCF0182.jpg
DSCF0181.jpg
DSCF0183.jpg
DSCF0184.jpg
DSCF0186.jpg

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is a Pic of my first sled. Regret getting rid of it. should have restored it instead

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You sure look like that dude on that TSN show who always screws things up on a sled. Is that still on, what was his name?

Farm_boy

Reaction score
Sweet Cat. I would run that all day just the way it is.

So would I, but my wife REALLY wants one with the pink decals and the cheetah print seat.......so I'm actually on the hunt for another one for her......

Top Bottom