Randy swenson/ fuji/mr yamaha

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WINS......BEST SLEDDER....IN EXTREMEY CONTEST.
Congrats Randy........the wait in line to hump your leg is gonna get long this year

POSTED ON SNOWEST BY THUNDER STRUCK
RANDY SWENSON wins Xtremey Award!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For his amazing riding in Thunderstruck 7, Randy Swenson has received the Xtremey Award for "BEST RIDER IN A SNOWMOBILE FILM"!! The ceremony was last night in Los Angeles.

Just a quick note to say Randy, you truly deserve this award for what you did last year, it truly inspired MANY people.

All I heard from the Xtremey organization was that it "was a landslide victory!"

AWESOME JOB RANDY!

Check out the TS7 teaser here, there are several shots of Randy: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW4vTRcUL_s[/media]

Check out Randy at bigskyx.com here:

JIM

Last edited:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FUJI..............
Although many know you as a death defying rock walled chute climber, to many of us your famous for many reasons. Your input to Mtn. sledding and your generouslsity to the less fortunate makes you TOP SHELF my friend. Bud Lights on me next time we see each other.

004-2.jpg

Had to search for a VEEDY approved pic;)

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good job FUJI some very sick chit last year ,,, you are the man and like Terry said very generous in many ways, now e-mail thoose black mail pics you have of Terry because he is being way too nice bahahahaha...:p:d

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Apprecaite all the kind words from you all. So kind, but I really feel this recognition should be spread around to all who has helped and supported me over the years. Actually from when I first started freeriding hardcore 15 years ago, I have had the opportunity to ride with some incredibly talented riders, many who will never ride on vid, and could kick azz on any production and recieve their own Xtremey!! For this they all rock
I have always had great working product to ride, fantastic support from my employer, great pals who support and cheer each other on, and of course Jim who captures and edits the stuff we hit. Thanks a million for being there As well the most wonderfull family who understands my needs each and every weekend they allow me to hit the hills. For this I love them and think about them all the time.
This sport has allowed me to meet so many people who share a common bond of sleddin' and winter. For that I have my reward
Safe sleddin forever
RS

ps.......a bing round of Pink Drinks to Jim and the entire Thunderstruck crew. Thunderstruck 7 was also awarded an Xtremey for best snowmobile film. Jim never knew until I read him the press release when we were sitting in Revy...never seen him lost for words like that!!!.....congrats

Top Bottom