Ramp comming out

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well people the ramp is about to be pulled out. We are going to do this on March 28
We will meet at Fawcett Husky at 9:00 am as usual , then go to the ramp and get this done .
With a little luck and some grunts and groans we should be done before the sun goes down .:bike:
If you can help bring your gum boots and something with a winch on it .:rino:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan Don. I'll see if I can get the winch working on the remaining ATV in our household.

Usual bat time? Usual bat location?

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's the plan Tyler. come out if U can even if U don't get that winch working . Would love to have U on board .
We need someone to run a chainsaw and I nominate UUU

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
that's the plan Tyler. come out if U can even if U don't get that winch working . Would love to have U on board .
We need someone to run a chainsaw and I nominate UUU

yup, likely we'll be there, one of us has always attended these parties.

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to get my inventory list and then I will let you know if I need any extras. Thanks

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will go if I get something running...might even bring the wife,,,shes strong like bull...lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I will go if I get something running...might even bring the wife,,,shes strong like bull...lol

I find it hard to believe you have 2 grizzlies NOT running ;) of all people... YOU?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We need to bring something special for Dave. Something in the food department. Sweet and tasty. Last year it was cheese smokies and Maple cookies and bottled water for him.
We are going to upgade the skids system on the bottom of the ramp to make it skid easy up[ and down. Cable chain very strong rope all needed

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like I won't be able to make it Tyler. We will still be in Cuba. Sorry I can't help.....

Sounds like a plan Don. I'll see if I can get the winch working on the remaining ATV in our household.

Usual bat time? Usual bat location?

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
xtreme,,,the ramp is because the riverbank is too steep on our trail crossing the Athabasca river

• Thanks
Reactions: PDQ

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If those brakes don't work well enough just tie a bigger rock to your bumper, that should do it.:beer:

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need to bring something special for Dave. Something in the food department. Sweet and tasty. Last year it was cheese smokies and Maple cookies and bottled water for him.
We are going to upgade the skids system on the bottom of the ramp to make it skid easy up[ and down. Cable chain very strong rope all needed

we will have to stop at the store in Flatbush for something . I'll leave that to you Glen . You know best what to get.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
still quads? or should we bring something with tracks?

friggin snow, didn't have any of this at Cold Lake!

Top Bottom