Raising daughters... OMG

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just hanging out with the family here today and I notice my 8 year old daughters legs are mysteriously hairless. She shaved her legs ffs!!!! Now her 10 year old sister wants to shave her legs too!!!!

I need advice NOW!!! Help me! Aaaaaah! I need your help please....

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just hanging out with the family here today and I notice my 8 year old daughters legs are mysteriously hairless. She shaved her legs ffs!!!! Now her 10 year old sister wants to shave her legs too!!!!

I need advice NOW!!! Help me! Aaaaaah! I need your help please....

Lol just wait.. mine are 13 and 11 now. I want my little girls back these things have attitude...

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sons 18 and 20, indeed every day still an adventure! What we went through before 15-16 a complete walk in the park.

busted2x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, mine are 5 and almost 8. My still technically 7 year old daughter was wearing makeup and perfume the other day. I just started hollering at my wife, who apparently thought the sparkly lip gloss and blush were cute. Yea, no.
My wife and mother in law own a salon, so my girls are around way too much of this crap. I just keep trying to show them how fun it is to not give a * about that stuff. Hoping the sleds and dirtbikes and blowing stuff up and peeing outside will seem like more fun. ??

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh boy. I hear ya. I wish they were young again. I have 18 and 20 yr old girls. Pulled my hair out drank lots. Then boys come around. I believe boys are easier you only have 1 prick to worry about. With girls it’s every prick in the country. Best was my comment when my oldest and I were walking through mall one day and she had coupe boys “eye f%#kin” her and creeping her out till I piped up loud as hell in mall said quit “eye f%#kin” my daughter. Boys immediately left the area. Lol

Top Bottom