Reaction score
Cayle Pulling out nitro..jpg

Cayle new snow deflector..jpg

Amyjane.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wheres the pics from fernie on sunday?????????????????????????

lets see this epic day i missed. next weekend I am in riding south the Turbo is with Linderman right now and should be purrrrr n by the end of the week...

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics bud!

We have an awesome day back in corbin - holy poo was there powder!!! And blazing sunshine to boot, if only a bit cold, eh?

Went back into rain guage but it was blowing like mad so came back and went up to the lakes and proceeded to tear it up in there hardcore. Awesome climbing, 2' of fresh on the lakes for carving, and one heart stopping moment as Jeremy bailed off his M8 just as I was on a down run after a climb - RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I about ch!t my pants on that one, thought I had killed him.

We gotta organize a run with you guys. 20 sledders all with different ideas once we leave timmy's doesn't work worth rat's poo....LOL

Great riding with you foothills!

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats your plan for this weekend. Ya 5 to a group is enough it does get a Little Western out there.

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been a while since I have been to Carbin. Does anyone have detailed directions on how to get to Rain Guage, Barns etc.

Is there sign posts marking the exits of the flathead valley road?

All4Traction

Reaction score
Riding was awesome last weekend, too bad you had to haul ur Apex out.

Looked like that little sled woulda been an interesting ride out. I liked the billet big wheel kit on it, haha.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apex came back under it's own power, it was just playing "tow truck" up on the hill for my buddy's stuck nytro :d

Top Bottom