rail sizing question

malinowski3

Reaction score
ice age has timbersled rails on sale for 175$ they have a xp 154 blue set would this fit my 08 polaris 155 with a big wheel kit? forgive me if this is a dumb question becasue shouldnt the rails be the same? or would the hook ups be diffrent? :confused: this will have been my first mod ever other than a can so im trying to get my ch!t together before i ask my dad or auntie to order em for me or should i just order the polaris 155 set for easer install?

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ice age has timbersled rails on sale for 175$ they have a xp 154 blue set would this fit my 08 polaris 155 with a big wheel kit? forgive me if this is a dumb question becasue shouldnt the rails be the same? or would the hook ups be diffrent? :confused: this will have been my first mod ever other than a can so im trying to get my ch!t together before i ask my dad or auntie to order em for me or should i just order the polaris 155 set for easer install?

If i was a betting men i would say they are different. Also the ice age timbersled rails are for the timbersled suspension. That throws you another curve ball. I would send them and email and just ask. I have done it before and they are happy to answer questions.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont take the chance buddy ....The holes for the suspension wouldnt match up and you would have to drill to make yours fit (try trust me there isint much extra alum there to start drilling you will not have any support) not to mention your geometry would be way off and you could end up doing a lot of damage.

Spend the cash and get the right part i can almost guarantee that even if you got everything to fit and bolt up it will not work right. You will be spending coin and end up going backwards.

malinowski3

Reaction score
k thanks ill be sure to send them a e mail and ask if they only work on a timbersled suspension if so which ones

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will not work for your application! Why are you wanting to go with Ice Age rails, you're not gaining anything. Are you installing a Timbersled suspension? Basically the rails you have are made by Ice Age anyway, they supply the rails to Polaris.

Top Bottom