rad relocation kit

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking to buy a rad relocation kit for a 2012 brute 750 eps. really need one big ride planed and this b..ch still over heats with the new bigger radiator thanks kawi for still not fixing prob lol..

Andrew650

Reaction score
rubberdown customs (RDC) for sure, thats what i've used on all my brutes, they do great work and can do customs designs if you want.

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rubberdown customs
I just put one on my king ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363298127.877169.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

van isle

Reaction score
Rapid revolutions in Edmonton they will have one instock and will ship it right to Cold lake. 780 455 7553

Mik-B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also Rubber Down Customs. This one's on an '05. Ordered the same kit with the same custom design for my buddy's '12, and it installed perfectly.

8501988087_9932a5028b.jpg

Oh, by the way, have fun getting those two POS bolts, at the top of the rad, off. To do it, without removing all of the plastic, we tried a bunch of things, but ended up using 2 U-joints, 3 extensions and a lot of swearing.

Good luck.

Last edited:

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you did check to make sure the water pump is working right, ok. did you change the thermostat, maybe it is sticking. what about using the anti freeze that keeps the engine cooler ice or something like that (help) with the name some one. I put a rad relocte kit on mine but I have a king and they have tight fins in the rad and cloog up in the mud quickly. No more heating problems, good luck

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did my own custom design last summer and it works great. I was in mud and water up to the top of the fenders and it never plugged or over heated once.

Attachments

• rad3.JPG
    rad3.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 104
  • rad1.JPG
    rad1.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 132

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did my own custom design last summer and it works great. I was in mud and water up to the top of the fenders and it never plugged or over heated once.

Very nice....wanna do mine next?? lol

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having done a few now there is one item i would reccomend: Where your two rad hoses enter the rack/plastic area . I would add a joint with a shutoff valve on either side of the joint on both hoses.......IF, you ever have to work under the front rack (wiring,steering,winch etc.) it is pretty easy to close all four and simply remove the rad/rack assembly in one piece. No draining coolant and refilling........

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i ordered a wild boar and going to put engine ice coolant in her hopefully it works i will keep u guys posted and get a pic when done on thursday.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
may I suggest you check your waterpump, I had that problem last year and it turned out the damn gear broke in the engine just before the Jamboree last year. easy enough to check, take off the top hose of the rad, warm up the quad and when the coolant is hot should just pour out the top hose, if is just sits there either buggered thermostat or water pump. better safe than sorry.

Top Bottom