rad relocate

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what kits you guys or gals are using for rad relocates on your outlanders.I just took my 2011 outlander out in the skeg for the first time this morning and barried it bad once and after that it kept overheating and putting it in limp mode.the fuse for the fan kept blowing so I imagine its packed off in skeg and won't turn.any input on what kind or what you made would be awesome.

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the brp one is on back order like the snorkels i ordered from them and they dont have any idea when they will be in. Gorilla makes it also so i think i will go with the gorilla one its $280 at rapid revolutions in edmonton and they have them in stock for the outlander. I was thinking about the highlifter triple flow rad but its $650 and i think it will be fine with just the origional rad relocated.

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I'm going with the rubber down customs looks pretty good going to order one today with a gen 1 lift also I think. Where do you get the oil cooler from Steve that sounds interesting also.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i put one from a terex sxs on top of my rack and kept the stock one in there.... just put a switch for the terex rad fan . i wouldn't go any other way.... the 2 is way better than the one...

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wondered about running two rads if I bought the highlifter one to put on my rack makes good sense. Did you plumb it in so it runs through the bottom one first then the top one and back to the motor?

Bigdaddy00

Reaction score
I just built one for about 35.00 dollars and about 4 hours,works great. :d

Attachments

• 0702000753.jpg
    0702000753.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 47

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wondered about running two rads if I bought the highlifter one to put on my rack makes good sense. Did you plumb it in so it runs through the bottom one first then the top one and back to the motor?

ya the stock outlet to the t stat housing goes into the bottom of the top rad, then the top outlet goes to the hose that goes to the t stat..... works awsome.... the winch has way more pull cause the fans not on when winching..... i wouldn't put in the highlifter rad if ur going the two rads tho.... might cool to much. then ur t stat never opens....

Top Bottom