Quick Track Swap Question

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well here it is I have an 08 RMK 155 in need of a new track pretty badly so here is my question can I use one of the take off 153 from the cat boys or Yamaha crowd??? I have no interest in another Polaris track as I did not like this track at all, great for 3 feet of fluff but everything else made me feel like I had skates on the back end.. Just want something with a little more grip in the hard pack but not to the Assaults level of lugs

Thanks Shifty

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no love at all eh....lol come on boys someone must have done this????

Thanks in advance

Shifty

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well here it is I have an 08 RMK 155 in need of a new track pretty badly so here is my question can I use one of the take off 153 from the cat boys or Yamaha crowd??? I have no interest in another Polaris track as I did not like this track at all, great for 3 feet of fluff but everything else made me feel like I had skates on the back end.. Just want something with a little more grip in the hard pack but not to the Assaults level of lugs

Thanks Shifty

So long as the pitch on the drivers, the lug height and the track width are the same, it should be doable. Stay away from the Yamaha Maverick track IMO - there are a lot of them out there as take offs for a reason.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So long as the pitch on the drivers, the lug height and the track width are the same, it should be doable. Stay away from the Yamaha Maverick track IMO - there are a lot of them out there as take offs for a reason.

Thanks for the heads up I was just looking at one for dirt cheap thats almost new was wondering about it... looking into a cat track and checking a little further into details!

Shifty

Top Bottom