Quick rip riding spots

Mike_505_SXF

Reaction score
Hey I live in Stony Plain just west of Edmonton and was looking for some riding spots, just some little spots, even just to get out in the evenings after work.

I can recall seeing some trails just on the north side of the North Saskatchewan by Devon.....I have no clue where to stage or even what this area is like.

Any info or recomendations would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike,

There's a fairly decent little area commonly known as "Hells Half Acre" just outside Spruce Grove on Range Road 24. Heading West on 16/16A, just after the two meet you will turn right on RR24 and drive down a ways until it bends off the right, just before the bend on the left you will see a barbed wire fence/gate and you can open it and go in and stage/ride.
I've been actually wanting to go out there to check it this season out as I live in the west end of the city and its close for me, haven't been out there yet this year but I used to go quite often last year. Just make sure your plated up!

skiloch

Reaction score
Yes it`s a not bad little area if you only have a half day to kill or so. As long as there`s not to many people there. And stay in the fenced area, because as ladydirt mentioned the popo like to visit.

Top Bottom