Quick Clickers "spider" type

Gader69

Reaction score
I bought a set of these a few years ago for my '10 Summit at the sled show but can't remember from which vendor. They're not the blue aluminum hex type head but rather have three small "spokes" for want of a better term and are shiny polished. Going to the show this weekend and want a set for my '14 XM and kind of want that style again, they're just a little easier to turn and you don't need the T handle hex key to do it. searched the web but all I can find are the other ones.Anyone know who sells these? Sold my Summit and let 'em go with it, have the Between The Lines Designs ones on my '12 Backcountry, they're easy to find.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Believe Mots made that style. Please update this if you find any more though as I prefer that style as well.

Gader69

Reaction score
OK thanks guys, gonna keep looking, will update if I find.
Should have swapped the factory nuts back onto my Summit, pretty sure the guy I sold it to will never even touch 'em.Come to think of it he stored it in my neighbour's garage, might hafta go bribe the neighbour with a rum haha

Gader69

Reaction score
Woops, posted before I read last two replies...yup I bet APP is where I got 'em, bought stuff there before. Wonder if they've got a booth this year?

ZIG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wetaskiwin motorsports sells them.

I bought a set of these a few years ago for my '10 Summit at the sled show but can't remember from which vendor. They're not the blue aluminum hex type head but rather have three small "spokes" for want of a better term and are shiny polished. Going to the show this weekend and want a set for my '14 XM and kind of want that style again, they're just a little easier to turn and you don't need the T handle hex key to do it. searched the web but all I can find are the other ones.Anyone know who sells these? Sold my Summit and let 'em go with it, have the Between The Lines Designs ones on my '12 Backcountry, they're easy to find.

jaredvh

Reaction score
Just ordered a set from Source Innovations Ltd.

Thx for the info guys!

I ordered some stuff from him last week. Shipping was super fast. Wouldn't be surprised if you got your order in the mail by the end of the day tomorrow. I was definitely impressed.

Top Bottom