Question of the week

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This weeks episode wasn' really a debateable issue........so I'll ask the question from Morgan Spurlock's new Pay per View documentary...............WHERE IN THE WORLD IS BIN LADEN?....and should we still be over there looking for him?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched the show again today.....and I'am still confused ..that middle east religious political stuff is complicated...for me at least.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This weeks episode wasn' really a debateable issue........so I'll ask the question from Morgan Spurlock's new Pay per View documentary...............WHERE IN THE WORLD IS BIN LADEN?....and should we still be over there looking for him?
CIA has him hidden away so Bush and his buddys can keep the
American public terrified enough so that he can keep funnelling the taxpayers money to his pals in the defense industry. If theres any left after he gets done giving it to the bankers that pissed it all away.........But Obama's the butthead....:alol2::alol2::alol2:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched a documentary today on Bin Laden........they suspect he is in Pakistan.......and experts believe there will be NO PULL OUT till he is DEAD

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
C'mon....he's lounging by the pool at the Bush estate.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bin Laden is in Pakistan probably in a US military base in protective custody!! Bush needs that 25 million for his economic bail out plan!!:d

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Watched a documentary today on Bin Laden........they suspect he is in Pakistan.......and experts believe there will be NO PULL OUT till he is DEAD

Don'ts think anybody want to tango with Pakistan ! :eek:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i thought i saw him driving a gravel truck with asga on the side and he was the leader of the alkida sikh gravelhaulers association ..(asga):)

Top Bottom