Question from an out of province guy

Reaction score
This will be a 3 part question for as may of you Albertans (hope thats right) that would like to respond and help out an out of province guy thinking of taking a job/relocating to your fair province. These are questions form a guy that have never been out west and has allways wanted to visit/move to.
Question #1
I have a chance (good chance) at a motorcycle shop in Lethbridge (Lethbridge Yamaha) and was woundering if anybody could give me some insite on how they are to deal with/work for?

Question #2

How is the Lethbridge area to live in cost of living, housing etc?

Question #3

The most important question of all........HOW THE HECK IS THE ATV'ING in the area???? Some pics of the atving in the area would be great.

Thanks in advance

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
The riding is probably good ,Lethbridge is very windy alot of the time and it is fairly dry ,,lots of irrigation.Can't comment on the dealer.Southern Alberta is nice though don't get me wrong

evan3000

Reaction score
I worked out of Lethbridge for about a year. I really like that city!!! Warmer then most other cities in Alberta. It seem to me the town was a little more laid back then the rest of the province. The party scene is really good due to the collage. My favorite part of all is your only about an hour from Crowsnest pass. (awesome quadding/sledding) I was in the Yamaha shop last year, it seemed to be a nice store. Go for it.

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the responses I would like as much information as I can get on the area so any more responses and as many responses as I can get would be great.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The dealer is very community orianted, they sponsor lots of racers and are involed in in many of the races in and around the area. I dont know what else they are involved in, but they are well liked in the race community.

Good people

Lots of great corn.....and as stated lots of great places to ride...

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Calgary/Crowsnest area has a quad club, i beleive it's called "quadsquad" or something like that, you may want to check them out for info.

Top Bottom