Question for the RZR guys.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess who rode shotgun in all three of these yesterday?....got shiny-side-down in the 900 at about 40mph too...LOL.

That explains the sore wrist you were talking about in another thread....I thought it was from smackin the monkey while staring at a picture of a popo.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah ,Larry has to write & type with his left hand after lookin at all these rzrs on here......................

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah ,Larry has to write & type with his left hand after lookin at all these rzrs on here......................
I'm finding it very difficult to understand how two blind bastages like you (Grubby and RZR) with such low "requirements" for erotica ever ended up with the good looking wives you did....LOL.

Edit: just to clarify as Imdooin may have muddied the intent of my joking statement....I'm inferring that you guys DO have good looking wives, but I can't understand how with what you consider as smut. Hahaha. (I don't want anyone's wife beating me upside the head this summer for a comment interpreted incorrectly)

Edit edit: ladies, feel free to smack Larry upside the head at every opportunity.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm finding it very difficult to understand how two blind bastages like you (Grubby and RZR) with such low "requirements" for erotica ever ended up with the good looking wives you did....LOL.

likein crossin an oriental and native american

UUGG LEE

Last edited:
Top Bottom