quartz creek jan.7th/8th.

mikee-ultra

Reaction score
Hi. me and 2 other buddies from saskatchewan are coming up to ride quartz creek on the 7th/8th. Were all first time mountain sleders. I have my own avalanch gear, and the others are renting...Do you guys have any advice for us? If someone wants to show us around that would be awsome. We will be there sometime early morning.

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was thinking of heading up to quartz on saturday. i have never been there and i am some what new too. if you guys dont mind another guy taggin alog let me know. what are you guys riding?

mikee-ultra

Reaction score
I ride a 09 summit 800 154, one buddy ride a 09 summit xp 800 146, and another rides a 2012 summit freestyle 800 146. Were taking my buddies truck greenish gmc with enclosed trailer, and volcom sticker on rear window.

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call or stop in at GSR (Golden Snowmobile Rentals) in Golden. They may be able to hook you up with a guide or give you some good directions as they are riding the local zones all the time.

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well if you guys dont mind i will tag along. i was thinking of going only saturday but i could do both days.
i also have a 09 xp 800 x 146. i haven't had it out yet ever so i am itching to go. do you guys know where your staying yet?

Top Bottom