quading this weekend

big_bubba_b

Reaction score
gonna go for a ride at my acreadge this weekeknd anyone is welcome to come there is lots of trails and mud holes and will have a campfire and weiner roast ...

bring your own weiners and drinks . can meet at co-op parking lot in rocky at 10 am . is about 45 min from rocky . or if anyone wants to come from red deer i can text you directions is extremely easy to find my number is 587-580-6130

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd love too we ride/camp out there all the time. Maybe next time

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is east of james river store about 10 km right on the red deer river
Sounds like a good time, maby can rain check another time...........Looking for a place to take my 5year old on his little 50...... Thanks though for open invite ..... Cheers!

big_bubba_b

Reaction score
would be a perfect place to take your boy alot of nice flat riding ,, and it is no way near the river and he can ride around the acreadge also.o anytime you wanna go for a ride let me know

big_bubba_b

Reaction score
we might be heading out that way sat or sunday. if your up for a ride i'll let you know when we set a date.
we will be there on saturday bring some hot dogs as we have a big fire pit . will be there all day my cell is 587-580-6130 just give me a call anytime and i can give you directions . there is lots of trails to keep us busy all day . will be my wife and i and our two daughters so if you have children bring them also they can play and roast some dogs and marshmellows

big_bubba_b

Reaction score
for those who want to go tommorow i will be at co-op around ten am ther old service station by the grocery store i will be there around ten thirty give or take a few minutes

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats pretty nice you would offer some riding and a get together on your land !! I would love to come out but Im gonna be worken on the machine all day .Thanx for the offer though.

Bandit_750

Reaction score
we will be there on saturday bring some hot dogs as we have a big fire pit . will be there all day my cell is 587-580-6130 just give me a call anytime and i can give you directions . there is lots of trails to keep us busy all day . will be my wife and i and our two daughters so if you have children bring them also they can play and roast some dogs and marshmellows

can't make it tomorrow. installing some fence for a friend and going to look at a trailer. if your around sunday we can meet up.

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
props to you man for the invite! very much appreciated. do alot of riding burnt timber caroline and waiprous area if you are ever interested in trying a new spot your more then welcome to join myself and the crew i ride with. thanks again for the invite. would be there in a heartbeat if i wasnt working errrrrr! cheers man.

Bandit_750

Reaction score
Looks like we are heading to caroline/rig street tomorrow. Meeting at tims in gas alley at 8:30 if anyone else wants to join.

Top Bottom