Quading in the Edson Area

ddshapka

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if there is any good Quading in and around the Edson Area. Would like to head out for a day. I know going to Jasper there was some ski doo trails that could be seen from the highway.

Thanks in advance Doug

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if there is any good Quading in and around the Edson Area. Would like to head out for a day. I know going to Jasper there was some ski doo trails that could be seen from the highway.

Thanks in advance Doug
yes doug......there are...... you can stage at the hwy 47 hwy 16 interchange at either the ufa or head south on 47 to the mecloud river area right nearthe river there is a staging area ...just follow the tracks for all......... as well you could just drop by one of the sales places there in edson....honda polaris ktm.......and ask for some advice for good trails........ and if your really adventurious you could come up around swan....... lots of good trails here....only 160 km from edson.

ddshapka

Reaction score
I'm from around the Vegreville area so Swan hills is a little to far for me. Thanks for the info on Edson i might just try it out.

Doug

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm from around the Vegreville area so Swan hills is a little to far for me. Thanks for the info on Edson i might just try it out.

Doug
only about 25 to 30 km in the difference............ depending on which way you go..... why not try athabasca area ...good riding up there too.

Top Bottom