Quading at McBride

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
H R CAMPSITE.JPG H C , B C.jpg
Just wondering what the quading is like around McBride? Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.

Do you ride wth a Garmin GPS unit, and do you have MapSource Software in/on your computer? Attached is/are 2 Pic/JPEG of the area HOLMES River/Chalco Creek known as the back door to Renshaw.

Bruce.

Last edited:

DOO-GUY77

Reaction score
Thank you for the info. We do not have a gps as of now but thinking of getting one. We are going to McBride beginning of aug and looking forward to some great riding and scenery.

dfloria

Reaction score
We just came back from a week of riding in the area. No mud, lots of forestry roads. Awesome scenery! Favorite rides were Small River and Horsey Creek. Good rides for all skill levels. I would like to explore more closer to McBride. Holmes, Renshaw etc. You won't be disappointed.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have ridden there twice on quads. It is ok. Not real difficult ridding. Can be dusty but the scenery cannot be beat. But like mentioned it is mostly roads.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are trails up to Lucille as well been in there a bit but not extensively.

Chooge

Reaction score
Where canI download the maps for mapsource for mcbride? Sorry if this seems like a dumb question , but I cant find anywhere? Thanks

Top Bottom