Quading at East of edson camp ground

Billydozer56

Reaction score
Hello out there. I was passing through Edson on holiday Monday, on the way back from Jasper to Edmonton I saw a sign just east of edson on the south side of the road. The camp ground is called "east of Edson resort" Atv's are allowed on the property. I would guess there are trails to ride on from the camp ground? I have not spent much time in this area before. Has anyone spent any time there? What are the trails like? The Web does not seam to have a whole lot of info on this place. It looks like they have cabins there unless that's a separate property right beside it. If you have been there any info would be great. It would not be a bad location for a day trip from where I live if the riding is good.

Cheers

HOTLAP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phone them.
East of Edson RV Resort:

8 km East of Edson on Highway #16, phone number 780-723-2287, fax number 780-723-3476
Open May 1 to October 1, 85 sites, daily, weekly and monthly rates, power sites 30 and 15 amp, General Store, recreation room, laundry, showers, playground, mini-golf and aqua driving range, nature trails and more.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been interested in the trails around there also.Has anybody stayed there and done the trails?

Top Bottom