Quading at Alberta Beach

Briandublanko

Reaction score
hi all A friend of mine and i are thinking of going quadding at Alberta beach on Sunday Jan 11. Just wondering if we can quad there now or is the snow getting deep. If so where is the staging area at. I have not been to Alberta beach so any help is welcome.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'm sorry I didn't see this thread on friday....
Did you end up going out? we were out both saturday and sunday...conditions are awesome good for both sleds and quads...
I'm not familiar with staging areas as we live in the area and ride from home, I've seen many suitable areas but woulden't know road directions to get there just the trail system routes.

Hope you made it out cause as I said the conditions were awesome....got quite a little wind/snow squall for about an hour but we were parked on the sturgeon river roasting hot dogs for the brunt of it...so all was good.

Cheers.

Briandublanko

Reaction score
No we stayed around home Sunday cause of the weather.
Had a good ride also. Hope to get out some time in a few weeks to alberta beach.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
The conditions are great, there are a few spots that are slushy but ice under so no danger of going through or anything.
If you go to the main pier by "Howards store" you can just drive out and park on the lake. As of Jan 18 there were lots of quads out.

Have fun be safe!

Yamadodge

Reaction score
Yea thats a good spot to park, there are a few more spots down the road just west of there going towards valquintin and closer to the perish or whatever it is, has any one done any riding out by heatherdown road lately? ill be taking a trip through there soon but not sure if i should take the banshee down there

Top Bottom