Quadding in McBride

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering when and if anyone is planning a trip to McBride for the weekend or a couple of days for a quad ride? I had talked with Barry and Judy when they had the open house and they got me excited to go quadding out there. I was hoping that maybe around the June 14th weekend we could plan a trip and make it a family trip so that the kids would enjoy as well. I have no kids myself or a ride with the husbands and wifes. Let me know if anyone is interested and lets put something together.

If this is a bad time of year as there is still to much snow then please let us know.

Thanks

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most all the forestry roads are good to go. Up Renshaw to 23 yesterday, but many other roads are in way better shape than that road. Posting some pic's in the B.C. section of our trip on Sunday.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well lets try and make a planned ride or trip out to see Barry and Judy and go for a ride. Who is interested in making the trip and what weekends work for everyone?

Barry what is a good time and a good weekend for you? I am busy the end of June till the 3 week of july. Maybe the 3rd weekend in August would work? Let me know as it would be alot of fun and nice to see some country.
Put that Razor to work! LoL

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be good to go. Will mark it down and if something comes up will let you know. Akways up for a ride to anywhere.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will check and see what I have going on at the business and look at both those weekends. I am going to bring my wife also as she loves the mountains and would love to see the views.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
That's a big MAYBE, Snowseeker. I'm busy with the Fall Fair on August 15 and 16th so those two days are out. Any days other than those two are okay. I've been out with Barry a few times - up the Dore river and up the Renshaw last weekend. I think this weekend we may try going up Holmes River to see what's up. Beautiful scenery, lots of waterfalls. I love it - your wife will really like it too.

Thanks guys and can't wait to see you guys again. Hey Jude are you comming riding with us as well?

Top Bottom