Quadding Areas West Of Rocky Mtn House

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions of good quading areas west of rocky mtn house

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went to an area called Cow Lakes a few years back, it was pretty nice riding. it was on a May long, there were hundreds of people and machines camped all along the road.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out this sat going to areas Known, probably boundary, maybe humming bird? Anyone interested in going riding?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Just North of Nordegg, we stayed at a campground I think it was called upper shundra campground, then we headed north to the ranger lookout tower. Sure lots of trails there. We could not head much through Nordegg as there was a forest fire and all trails were closed. We rode right from the campground.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanx, Sure lots of nice areas out there, gonna have to find my fluv area map for areas to ride in. Like to find areas not that pounded out from the may long weekend, Give those areas a rest, not much interested in mud or getting stuck.

Reaction score
hay that big horn dam is it pay campin or is there a good place to go kind of off the beatin path thats kind of what im lookin for i know know one wants to give up there good spots but if some one could drop me a line that would be greatly appreciated

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
hay that big horn dam is it pay campin or is there a good place to go kind of off the beatin path thats kind of what im lookin for i know know one wants to give up there good spots but if some one could drop me a line that would be greatly appreciated

Just follow signs for dam.Tons of random camping.Was trying to send pics,have to wait til 15 year old comes home and shows me again.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
PIC_0004.JPG

PIC_0009.JPG
Here's a couple pics.The trailers are right at the bottom of the dam.(15 yr old came home and showed me how to do pics...again):rant:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like good spot, Easy access, looks like a nice level site for trailers etc.

Took the quads out to onion lake, west of rocky, nice. Finally saw what we were riding on this winter, could actually see the rocks this time out. Found a few trails we didn't know about, must checkout a few more areas.
Sorry no pics, maybe next time. May go again this weekend ?

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's some pics of Chamber's Creek on June 6,7,8. We rented the entire group camp site which has a real nice Gazebo with pinic tables pot belly stove, and fireplace. The trails were real wet that week-end but never got any good pics of us in the bog.

Top Bottom