Quad Riders Only

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi, all quad riders. I'm just :rolleyes: how many Snow and Mud.com members only have a quad?

All the sledders are getting excited about SNOW, I feel we are being left out.

Something to chat about:D:eek::cool:

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I too only have a quad. But I can use it on the farm all year long. Where with a sled you only have 5-6 months of the year that you can use it. So I don't feel to bad about it. Now if only the Dr. would give the ok to ride again.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh the snowflakes don;t stop me either. I burried my quad in snow, I was plowing snow.[thats how fast I was going].

Last winter I went out every weekend except for about 3. The snow is such a different ride, your able to do more freestyle with your quad. It;s like ballet on the snow covered fields. My first L A U N C H was in the winter. ooohhh.

Not scared just want to see who is going to quad with us this winter. No good asking a sled member if they want to go quadding.

HAPPY QUADDING< WWWWWWEEEEEEEEE

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ftguy and ftgal are quads only and look forward to trying day trips this winter.stuck is stuck snow or mud.

Gitte

Reaction score
We ride quads only and we are already planning our winter rides. Where are there good trails for riding your quad in winter, I gather that the sled riders prefer that we are not on the same trails as them during the winter

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We ride quads only and we are already planning our winter rides. Where are there good trails for riding your quad in winter, I gather that the sled riders prefer that we are not on the same trails as them during the winter
Yeah, quads can do serious damage to a groomed trail in a hurry. Seen some huge ruts from idiots doing donuts in the middle of the trail....your kid or wife hits them at speed.....

dirtydodge

Reaction score
One more here , no time to do the sled thing , so when i do get home in the winter we do day rides and stuff like that , still have a gas . And since we don't get much snow anymore around here it is all good for us .

GRD

Reaction score
Hi, all quad riders. I'm just :rolleyes: how many Snow and Mud.com members only have a quad?

All the sledders are getting excited about SNOW, I feel we are being left out.

Something to chat about:D:eek::cool:

Hey Lady... Time to buy a sled....

crewcabguy

Reaction score
I still quad all winter long too,, usually out by whitecourt,, we have alot of trails that are not used by sledders, that we are on all winter, each ride is about 50 kms,, good for a day ride, picnic, roastin dogs, my honda was bought in February and was on the trails the same day,, the only trick is to get on the trails as soon as it snows each time it snows that way they stay packed,, makes for a more relaxin ride.. have fun,,,with 4 wheel drive quadin is an all year round event,,,imagine if we all had tracks too

Last edited by a moderator:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still quad all winter long too,, usually out by whitecourt,, we have alot of trails that are not used by sledders, that we are on all winter, each ride is about 50 kms,, good for a day ride, picnic, roastin dogs, my honda was bought in February and was on the trails the same day,, the only trick is to get on the trails as soon as it snows each time it snows that way they stay packed,, makes for a more relaxin ride.. have fun,,,with 4 wheel drive quadin is an all year round event,,,imagine if we all had tracks too
We started trail clearing last year with 18" of snow over unfrozen ground. It kinda sucked. Driving along and all of a sudden you find yourself up to your gas tank in very cold water. (Ya I know its a bit off topic cause could I have a sled too, sorry). (Ok so it wasn't 18" of snow and he's not in the water but it COULD HAPPEN:D:D:D)

Attachments

• P1000038.JPG
    P1000038.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 163

RaptorSeven00

Reaction score
usually go out for a few rides here and there ,went out alot last winter but had just bought it so couldnt just let it sit there ...this winter :nono: gonna wait it out,got a few things I wanna do on my quad to keep myself busy

outlaw17

Reaction score
I'm a quad guy only as well , I just got mine this summer so I've never riden in snow . I was out at Bruderhiem a couple weeks back and had a blast , can a guy ride there in winter ?

Top Bottom