Quad rally in Loon Lake,Ab September 16th,2012

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's just before Red Earth, Alberta. About 2 hours north of Slave Lake. That's why it says loon lake,ab:)

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gods Country for all terrain vehicles there for sure!!!!! Cuz there is ALLLLLL types of terrain aight thats fosho haha

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to this!! :) was gonna post it up but u already did. First time going to Loon Lake excited to check it out :) I wouldn't mind a new Rene either ;)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

dirtygirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.safetybuilders.com
When attending rallies please be aware you may be approached to purchase stolen parts and quads. Please report this activity to the Edson RCMP they are working to apprehend a ring of thieves that have been in the area all summer.

[h=6]ALERT: PLEASE BE ADVISED there is a ring of quad thieves working in the following areas EDSON, EVENSBURG, WHITECOURT, DRYATON VALLEY, BRETON. They are breaking into trailers, sheds and garages in these areas. Recreational properties have been the main target.

The suspects are known to associate with person or persons in the Edson - Long Lake area but have not been apprehended. Suspect vehicles are described as Newer model black Ford super duty w/lift kit and chrome detailing and a 1990's Green Chev truck. number of suspects range from 2 to 4.

Items stolen include power tools, BBQ'S abd tanks, quad tires, quad rims, gas cans, boats, quad gear, helmets and quads.
Of particular interest to this member is a Polaris Phoenix 200 White/red (contact for VIN #) and a complete set of tires and rims for a Polaris Hawkeye 300.

If you have any information on the suspects or stolen items contact the Edson RCMP detachment @ 780-723-8822. Or pm me.

Thank you.
[/h]

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GOT MUD!!!!!!! This rally had a shitload!! Good time had by my crew. We were all pretty wiped out by the end of the day. The first 10kms took us about 3 hours, every few feet my bro in law was stuck in their Rhino but my trusty little Hondas did great!!
Thanks Dan and Amanda!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

dan750

Reaction score
Both me and my wife would like to thank you all for coming and good to know that you liked the trail.. Bigger and better next year! Might be putting a skidoo rally in the new year.. Was a good turn out thanks again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom