Quad rally at Lincoln Hall

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quad rally at lincoln hall on saturday feb 28. Registration at ten, West of ponoka on highway 53 to crestomere then south on lincoln road. West of lacombe on highway 12 to lincoln road then north to the hall, sinage and the hall on the east side of road.

grizzly se

Reaction score
you better check your directions cause west of Lacombe and south puts you on the woody nook rd, north puts you on the lincoln rd. fyi:beer:

Suzi Smith

Reaction score
Quad rally at lincoln hall on saturday feb 28. Registration at ten, West of ponoka on highway 53 to crestomere then south on lincoln road. West of lacombe on highway 12 to lincoln road then north to the hall, sinage and the hall on the east side of road.
Do you know how much it costs to register?

hopper146

Reaction score
Yeah...that works for me......need to put a few more miles on the sled yet this year.............

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets put it this way buddy told me about the rally said it was a quad rally and i only have a quad idk i you bring ur pullurass out just want to have some fun.

hopper146

Reaction score
Googled it...it's sponsored by central sled and cycle as a family atv/sled rally. Should make it more interesting. heres a link

Top Bottom