Q-drive belt issues

GT500john

Reaction score
how many people have had belt issues on there 800's? I have 200 km on mine and no issues

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

snowhunter

Reaction score
500 miles on mine wheelies and jumping mostly lol looks like new absolutely love this sled 163 pro :)

channonmanuel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
400 miles turboed whole time only issue was with ice build up damaged belt a bit but I'm not changing it until it blows ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358823333.636628.jpg

Ohmz

Reaction score
just over 600 km on my 155 not a worry... this sled is wicked!!

andus

Reaction score
About 300 km on my 155 and the Q-drive belt still looks new. Haven't had any issues whatsoever. There may be better sleds out there, but this is by far the best I've ever ridden :d
Haven't had enough snow/ice buildup under the Q-drive belt to cause any damage like others have experienced but I've ordered a set of footwell screens from Xcelerated Performance, just in case. I've also installed the Van Amburg skid plate from Tedd Unlimited to prevent the belly pan from being pushed up against the Q-drive.

GT500john

Reaction score
Can u send me a picture of that skid plat when you get it on, I get lots of snow and ice build up may have to put vents on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

andus

Reaction score
Can u send me a picture of that skid plat when you get it on, I get lots of snow and ice build up may have to put vents on.

Put the skid plate on yesterday. I'll take a pic tomorrow and post it for ya

steevo

Reaction score
250 miles on mine.Blew about a third of the cogs off of mine.Had a spare,changed on the mountain.I think that the track might have ratcheted once.If that happens,I have heard you might as well change the belt right away.That is what Burandt told us a couple of weeks ago.

channonmanuel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The other weekend mine ratcheted a few times, every time I'd land on the back part of the track. Belt is still good rode another day and half after I tightened track. I'm gonna buy a spare n keep it tho if other people r blowing it after ratcheting

dirtyrider

Reaction score
I had my track ratchet atleast ten times in one day of riding 300 miles ago still looks like new at 670miles cant get enough rides in this sled is great

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i started today with 20 km on my new pro going across the lake today it started acting up 45km on it stripped 8 inches of cogs off that quick drive belt WTF :(

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i started today with 20 km on my new pro going across the lake today it started acting up 45km on it stripped 8 inches of cogs off that quick drive belt WTF :(

On a stock pro??

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately it must be a factory issue... I rode mine 3 days in a row with minimal break in and it's turboed, With no problems, belt looks good

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
404 miles on mine,rode easy for first 15 miles then cleaned the mess it made.After that rode it normal and it looks like new,also no drive shaft issues clamped at 105 miles.

Top Bottom