Putin Runs Again

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched a program on the “mining”of Ukraine by Russia in this war. They are estimating 10’s of millions of mines in 1/3 of Ukraine right now. From anti tank to anti personal petal mines that can be dropped from planes by the thousands in a very short time the countryside is polluted and is taking its toll on civilians in that country. What kind of leader does that? This will affect Ukrainians for decades most likely whether they are over run by Russia or fight them off in this war.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched a program on the “mining”of Ukraine by Russia in this war. They are estimating 10’s of millions of mines in 1/3 of Ukraine right now. From anti tank to anti personal petal mines that can be dropped from planes by the thousands in a very short time the countryside is polluted and is taking its toll on civilians in that country. What kind of leader does that? This will affect Ukrainians for decades most likely whether they are over run by Russia or fight them off in this war.
Interesting do you have a link? There is lots of angles...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting do you have a link? There is lots of angles...
60 Minutes last night. Had no idea there was such a thing as petal mines. 6oz of explosive is enough to take your leg. Arms manufacturers are ruthless. Same color as grass

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched some of it and sure was sad.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
O man. Some people never learn. Propaganda machine hard at work!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Makes perfect sense. Ukraine pushes Russia back and the Russians mine everything in their retreat. Pretty much slows down the offensive on ground. It’s a tactic used in many wars.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It also makes perfect sense they get you all riled up with propaganda to push there "let's go to war" narrative.

Last edited:

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This probably fits in with anything from CBS or CNN.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It also makes perfect sense they get all riled up with propaganda to push there "let's go to war" narrative.
Democrats are salivating at the mouth for war. Multipurpose bonus, including the election coming up.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cbs was sure a big pusher of covid propaganda. Do you still believe the covid narrative? Why would the same people lie to you for 4 years about covid, but they'll tell the truth about the war? You gotta be a special kind of naive

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cbs was sure a big pusher of covid propaganda. Do you still believe the covid narrative? Why would the same people lie to you for 4 years about covid, but they'll tell the truth about the war? You gotta be a special kind of naive
Or is it being naive to believe some guy named Blackjack Joe on the web that claims he knows everything and probably has never left his mother’s basement? But hey believe what you want and I’ll believe what I want. It’s getting to the point you can’t offer any other view on something on this site without having to put up with 6 or 7 other guys drivel and get slammed for your beliefs.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or is it being naive to believe some guy named Blackjack Joe on the web that claims he knows everything and probably has never left his mother’s basement? But hey believe what you want and I’ll believe what I want. It’s getting to the point you can’t offer any other view on something on this site without having to put up with 6 or 7 other guys drivel and get slammed for your beliefs.
I'm trying to be nice here. Don't get triggered on me. I'm just saying, once a liar, always a liar.

Either way you didn't answer my question, do you still believe the covid narrative?

And I don't follow anyone named black Joe. I take in all sorts of information, and I use my own discernment from there. Somthing most of seem to have forgotten how to do.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to be nice here. Don't get triggered on me. I'm just saying, once a liar, always a liar.

Either way you didn't answer my question, do you still believe the covid narrative?

And I don't follow anyone named black Joe. I take in all sorts of information, and I use my own discernment from there. Somthing most of seem to have forgotten how to do.
Why is Covid in every conversation? This is a thread about Putin and the point I made last night was about a documentary on mines in Ukraine. Covid is over in my opinion. Time to move on boys. No one is holding a gun to your head anymore.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Covid was the catalyst for all this starting. It's been non stop lies from then on. No one's holding a gun to my head that's for sure. But when the same people that lied to you for four years are all of a sudden trust worthy it really makes me wonder....

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is Covid in every conversation? This is a thread about Putin and the point I made last night was about a documentary on mines in Ukraine. Covid is over in my opinion. Time to move on boys. No one is holding a gun to your head anymore.
You haven't blocked these members yet, snopro? I recommend blocking them.

Putin is a monster. Ruining his country, other countries (most obviously Ukraine at the moment, but numerous other ones in his reign including Georgia and Chechnya), and so many lives on all sides.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Block away sheep. I can understand how questioning the current narrative can be scary. But for God sakes, have some self respect enough to not trust the same people that lie to you over and over again. It's kinda sad

Top Bottom