Purse contents...(sorry can't think of anything witty)

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought that is why we 'wear' them...not carry in our purse...Hmmm, not that I have a purse but you know what I mean LOL

Not that I am an expert but....wipe with the pair you have on then put on the extra ones.....

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright Ill play Back on Topic

Smokes, lighter, zig zags, perfume, wallet, chapstick, spare keys, some change, a couple tampons, a hair tie, a dog leash (didnt even know that was there) another lighter, phone charger, swiss army knife and some lip gloss. Oh and purell in the side pocket.

country_shorty88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My purse contains:

Wallet (with everything I need cash, cheq ect )
tylenol (for headaches from annoying men)
gum
lip gloss

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally back on topic lol! Thanks ladies! So any guesses at what this means about ourselves? I still don't see the correlation between my purse stuff and me

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been told you can tell a lot about a woman by the contents of her purse. If this is true, I wonder what my purse says about me. What about you other ladies out there?

Here are my contents:
- walletyou have money
- go-pro dont know what that is- camera u take pictures- razor x 2 sometimes u shave or u shave allot- deoderant u arent stinky- green tea u drink tea- hand cream ummm has a few uses but u probably have soft hands- panties yah that could be a few things lol but my first guess before u said anything about kick boxing was u have sleepovers and are prepared- sled key u like to sled and own one- heely (sp?) coils u break chit- socket wrench still breaking chit- lip chap no chapness there- business cards if they have ur name on them ur cool!!- baby killer (birth control) u like sex not kids(yet)- inhaler asthma- tums heartburn- body spray maybe u do stink lol jk- gym lock & key u go to th gym so u like to stay fit and have fun Joanne- Mike Miles membership card ????- hair tie means u have enough hair to warrent one- socks thats just to easy :d

....lol

Yup that about sums it up:beer:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How can women carry so much crap around with them that probably doesn't get used? I only keep a few cards in my wallet, any ones I don't use regularly don't stay in. Couldn't imagine a huge purse :eek:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where do you keep your extra panties LOL??

Don't need none! If something happens to the underwear don't need any. Lot's of breathing room :d

Can't say i've ever came home without them but I can think of a couple times I could of used a extra shirt or pants......

Top Bottom