Pure Addiction Motorsports parts

Sledheadak907

Reaction score
I've been off the forum for a while and I heard the news about Roy. Does anybody know if the shop is still up and running? I really want to get one of the "transformer" hoods for my IQ rmk. :confused: Does anyone know about sweet IQ RMK hoods other than PA?

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes its still open, untill next week tho. I was in yesterday and inventory is still there. they may be moving out to Calmar.

Sledheadak907

Reaction score
Alright thanks for the info! I tried the website a second ago but its still not up... I figure since I have a RMK i might as well make it look like a trail monster since I moved to upstate New York from Alaska :p know I know... I'm probably going to burn my sled up. Can anyone tell me what happend to Rory? Was it a sled related accident or what :confused:

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
Moving the store back out to Calmar for now... will load all product on the site and open the virtual store. Still be available to view product, order tunnels as needed etc. just not a full tilt mod shop that has normal hours. See where it goes from here though. I'll keep you all in the loop!
Thanks again for all those who support the store and all the kind things people take the time to say.

Lionel

lionel@motorsportaddiction.com

Top Bottom