Purchasing enclosed sled trailer

mrhunkin1

Reaction score
Hey ppl
I am looking to purchase a 4 place enclosed sled trailer in the spring/ summer. Do you have any stories, good or bad? About brands, were to go, who to talk to, options... Any info will be greatly appriciated.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk to Ron at Paradis Motorsports. He is a supporting vendor and goes by Firefly. He sells Legend aluminum enclosed trailers. Well built and Ron has very competitive pricing.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
charmac, steel frame cause the aluminum frames just get pounded out. had my charmac snow sport 4 place axles aligned, and trailer checked out everything was great with over 120000km on it since new.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk to Ron at Paradis Motorsports. He is a supporting vendor and goes by Firefly. He sells Legend aluminum enclosed trailers. Well built and Ron has very competitive pricing.

Cant say enough about Charmacs ...... top notch quality.

Just by chance..... I presently own a Charmac now. Pretty good trailer, for a steel trailer. I like it better than my Halmark I had. Tows good and haven't had any problems with it.
BUT...... I just ordered a trailer from Ron (Paradis Motorsports). I wanted to upgrade to a little bigger trailer and looked all around central Alberta. I couldn't find anything that really thrilled me. So I made the drive to Edmonton and looked at Ron's "Legend" trailers. A really nice trailer !!!! All aluminum and looks to be very well built !! The fit and finish looks good too. Plus Ron's pricing was really good and was willing to give to "Snow and Mudder's" a liitle bit better deal. I don't get my trailer till about the 2nd week in March but I am pretty sure I will like it.
Phone him up and go look at these "Legend" trailers, I think you will like them !!!
Just my 2 cents !!!!

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't heard of any alumunium trailer lasting long, frame cracks, go steel.

Top Bottom