Pukeashun Mt. 2009 / 2010

Grizzly Lodge

Reaction score
Website
www.grizzlylodge.ca
Hey just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everybody from the crew at Grizzly Lodge ! Pukeashun has got snow this year and lots of it especially compared to last season this time. A few updates : The shortcut trail, taking off from Km 22 on the 670 is now groomed and open, still a few willows but not bad. Best to park on the flat near km 20. ( make sure there is room for the loggers to get by still ) The trail from the lodge up to the Gas Drop will be groomed in the morning. A few pics from our incredible Christmas day ride below ! Enjoy

Backcountry Snowmobile Vacations and Tours In BC - Grizzly Lodge

Attachments

• DSCN0353.jpg
    DSCN0353.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 266
  • DSCN0369.jpg
    DSCN0369.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 259

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great area to ride, last year we went in from Celista up to Grizzly Mt beautiful country and love riding through the old burnt snag forest!

Grizzly Lodge

Reaction score
Website
www.grizzlylodge.ca
Its been snowing pretty steady over the holidays which is going to turn into some incredible riding as soon as we get some clear weather as it has been socked in for the past week or so. Cant wait to hit up all that untouched powder when the sun comes out !!
Staging update : If you are pulling a large heavy trailer id highly recommend parking at km 12 and riding up from there as the switchbacks have been slick lately, otherwise Km 20 - 22 is fine with small trailers and pickups. Also a reminder watch for logging trucks and please make sure to leave them lots of room when parking on the shoulders.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey adam thanks for a great weekend, killer food and great riding, even on old sleds and crazy fog we still had a great time for sure, and ya the switchbacks are pretty scetchy :D we'll be commin back soon, cheers

rick

Grizzly Lodge

Reaction score
Website
www.grizzlylodge.ca
Hey Rick, great to her you enjoyed your stay! Hope we have a clear weekend next time you up so you guys can see some of the amazing terrain Pukeashun Mt. has. Cheers

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Adam, thanks from the Seymour Arm snowmobile club. The lunch was awsome and the warm lodge was greatly appreciated. We are certain to be back again for another ride. Let me know if you are going to be over into our neck of the woods and we will gladly show you around. Cheers.

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Ken or Adam, is it snowing or raining at the lodge? how about up top?
thanks, your friend,
John .

Grizzly Lodge

Reaction score
Website
www.grizzlylodge.ca
Just a quick update here ... all the rain down low has ment for lots of fresh snow up top for Pukeashun Mt. Yesturday morning we where blessed with sweet 8 inch dump here at the lodge ! Should be epic in the alpine .

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Nice, Adam I am heading into seymour in 2 weeks, if you have time do you want to hook up for a ride in some of our terain, will take you on a little tour, also i am going to come ride puky one day while im there. Let me know if you can make it over. cheers.

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was up at adams plateau today. about 12 " fresh up top. it looked nasty over your way adam! was it snowing again today, tonight?

Grizzly Lodge

Reaction score
Website
www.grizzlylodge.ca
Soundss good Stan ... not sure if I will have time but definably drop me a note when your in the area and ill see what i can work out. Easily a ft of fresh powder in the last week here ... ! Conditions are best of the season so far !

Grizzly Lodge

Reaction score
Website
www.grizzlylodge.ca
Who could pass up a blue bird day like today ? The staff of the Grizzly Lodge sure didn't, as you can see in the pics below !! Best day of the season yet.

Attachments

• DSCN0383.jpg
    DSCN0383.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 145
  • DSCN0387.jpg
    DSCN0387.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 161
  • DSCN0395.jpg
    DSCN0395.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 152
  • DSCN0391.jpg
    DSCN0391.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 156

Glasser

Reaction score
Absolutely awsome Adam. You guys just have way to much fun up there - - and you call it work???? Can hardly wait. See you in Feb.
Dwayne

Top Bottom