Pukeashun Mt. 2009 / 2010

Grizzly Lodge

Reaction score
Website
www.grizzlylodge.ca
Well with all this rain ... we have been getting, the snow is melting pretty fast. Access to the alpine on Pukeashun is tough now with one of the main creek crossings opening up this week. Not impossible but might get wet trying. As far as staging goes the road is melted out to approx km 38.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Adam heres some pics of what u missed over in seymour. Still lots of season left as long as it doesnt monsoone.
random pics 073 (Small).JPG

random pics 078 (Small).JPG

random pics 079 (Small).JPG

random pics 082 (Small).JPG

random pics 084 (Small).JPG

random pics 094 (Small).JPG

random pics 097 (Small).JPG

JayZee

Reaction score
Are those pics above from Grace Mtn? Looks nice. Thinking on making atrip up that way this year.

Reaction score
Borne is sweet, has been too many years since I last rode Borne. Next time your going up wouldn't mind tagging along with you! I sure missed riding Grace. Last rode it that year when we lost Rocky Deborr in that huge slide.We lost 5 riders Saturday on Crowfoot and recovered them today (Sunday) by noon. They went down into Vegetation Creek in the fog and could not get out. Tough night for those boys.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Borne is sweet, has been too many years since I last rode Borne. Next time your going up wouldn't mind tagging along with you! I sure missed riding Grace. Last rode it that year when we lost Rocky Deborr in that huge slide.We lost 5 riders Saturday on Crowfoot and recovered them today (Sunday) by noon. They went down into Vegetation Creek in the fog and could not get out. Tough night for those boys.

Got a little more info on this???

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It's never foggy at crowfoot! Why anyone even rides there until march or april blows my mind:beer:

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca

Im the pres of the club in seymour so if you are coming up to that area give me a pm and i can give you some details on the closures. As far as bourne we will probably hit it end of march or maybe wait till the 16th of april when the easy access opens.

Top Bottom