proview prescription goggles.

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey all. im one of the many that has nothing but hassle and bad experiences with sledding with goggles on over my glasses. so far the best are the 509 aviators, but once I get warm or it gets wet out like fog and whatnot, I constantly freeze and fog up under the goggles. ive tried fans, antifog wipes, etc. it gets so annoying that some times I cant ride. cant see whats coming up or the line im looking at disappears after I get part way up. then im stuck or rolled. makes for a ****ty day to say the least. im looking at the Pro View prescription goggles. has anyone had any luck with them? I realize they probably wont be perfect but it has to be better than fogged up glasses under fogged up goggles. any input would be great. thanx

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good thread. I have the same issues but don't wear my glasses but I think I should wear them. will be interesting to see what others have to say

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good thread. I have the same issues but don't wear my glasses but I think I should wear them. will be interesting to see what others have to say
ive tried with no glasses but get headches pretty quick. contacts are a no go either. hate glasses.

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same problem but I'm gonna try contacts hopefully I won't have any problems with them.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Same problem but I'm gonna try contacts hopefully I won't have any problems with them.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

only way I can do goggles is with a properly fitted breath box in the helmet and a fan goggle, I currently have a pair of Habervision Prima with the eliminator fan, and just ordered a replacement lense for them as well as a second pair of Habervision Highlines with the eliminator fan.

Top Bottom