Protection plan coming for threatened Alberta grizzlies

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will win against this,perfect protesting every weekend we can all camp/ride together in protest till any bills they make are ripped up and NDP is gone

morerpmfred

Reaction score
Once a protection plan is in place the sara kicks in and it all be becomes closed. All grizz habitat.

morerpmfred

Reaction score
The status changes from threatened to endangered once a recovery plan is started. From species at risk act. Sara.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does tha justify being locked off the land? If something in the ocean is endangered we don't stay out of the ocean.

britt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you read the article today in the Sun she said it was imperative to push this through before the next election!!!! I am thinking they are figuring they will not be elected into power next spring so lets do all the damage we can do now!! The poison pill theory.

• Staff

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
if you read the article today in the sun she said it was imperative to push this through before the next election!!!! I am thinking they are figuring they will not be elected into power next spring so lets do all the damage we can do now!! The poison pill theory.

that is exactly what they are trying to do.... They know they f..ked up, and went against the majority of albertans, with their ideological beliefs, and won't get back in(at least not a majority govt)….

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you read the article today in the Sun she said it was imperative to push this through before the next election!!!! I am thinking they are figuring they will not be elected into power next spring so lets do all the damage we can do now!! The poison pill theory.

That is it exactly. NDP policy is being dictated by tree huggers and they know their chance will be gone soon. An increase in grizzly population of over 50% since 2010 doesn't seem like a crisis to me.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shannon Philips and her Y2Y, CPAWS and AWA buddies have never let facts get in the way of their agenda.

winterax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reading through the report, poaching is the biggest cause of decline. The they go on to say most are killed within 500m of a trail or road. So, just a thought, maybe a few more fish cops out there?
They also state that there is no way to determine the amount of reclaimed resource roads in the province which is a fairly large croc of s*** for anyone involved in that kind of work.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we probably shouldn't let people in Banff or Jasper.

These morons are gonna have us confined to cities soon.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen on Facebook today, there are a few grizzlies hanging out east of sundre

So us the ndp going to take farms, roads ect away to protect the bears

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen on Facebook today, there are a few grizzlies hanging out east of sundre

So us the ndp going to take farms, roads ect away to protect the bears
BC NDP is onboard too, basically everyone in BC will need to be relocated.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BC NDP is onboard too, basically everyone in BC will need to be relocated.
Yup, group from revy are trying to close joss to summer riding ohv there, cause grizzlies

Well they better close my yard, d Dutchman dairy, highway 1 ect, cause grizzlies hang there too

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, group from revy are trying to close joss to summer riding ohv there, cause grizzlies

Well they better close my yard, d Dutchman dairy, highway 1 ect, cause grizzlies hang there too
Well at least they keep the Caribou out of the area. Lol

Top Bottom