proposals...

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
Anyone propose or get proposed to out in the bush, or on a ride? Were your quads part of the proposal, and or the wedding??

tell us how you did it, or had it happen to you....(not that!!LOL)

We got engaged at Christmas time, took the kids out for a family ride on the 400ex, two of us, and 11 month old rode on the quad, and the 7 year old rode behind on the sled. We stopped on the trail for a smoke break, and he got down on one knee when I wasn't looking....I was totally shocked, never expected it!! Was perfect, a gorgeous day, out with the family doing what we love most!!

No we talk about the wedding and how its going to be very non traditional, and most definately the quads will be incorperated into it!!

now tell us your story.....

p.s. Both of us share this aaccount lol, sorry if I confused aanyone, My Name is Rachelle, and I am on here more then him!! I should just change the profile!! hehe

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone propose or get proposed to out in the bush, or on a ride? Were your quads part of the proposal, and or the wedding??

We got engaged at Christmas time, took the kids out for a family ride on the 400ex, two of us, and 11 month old rode on the quad, and the 7 year old rode behind on the sled. We stopped on the trail for a smoke break, and he got down on one knee when I wasn't looking....I was totally shocked, never expected it!! Was perfect, a gorgeous day, out with the family doing what we love most!!

No we talk about the wedding and how its going to be very non traditional, and most definately the quads will be incorperated into it!!

p.s. Both of us share this aaccount lol, sorry if I confused aanyone, My Name is Rachelle, and I am on here more then him!! I should just change the profile!! hehe

Hi Rachelle! Congratulations!!!!!!! That's awesome!! Yup Drink proposed to me out when we were fly fishing. We were out in Wyo with the Rino, and stopped at a beautiful hole. Although the fish weren't biting, it was the most memorable fishing experience of my life :)
My wedding thread is in the horsepower honey's section. Sledding wedding. Everyone who came to our wedding said it was, by far, the best wedding they've ever been to. Bonfire, sleds, kids tobogganing and the love of my life!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well uhm I was riding the wife when I proposed if that counts :eek:

Top Bottom