prologger for nytro

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there anyone on this site that use a prologger or any shop in the city that install them thanks colin:p

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
is there anyone on this site that use a prologger or any shop in the city that install them thanks colin:p
We run them, but I am taking mine off and going back to guages. What did you want to know?

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are u going to sell it and how hard are they to hook up and still dont now much ABOUT IT so tell me the good and the bad :d

motodemonx

Reaction score
are u going to sell it and how hard are they to hook up and still dont now much ABOUT IT so tell me the good and the bad :d
The electronic boost controller was troublesome from day one, I just found out the tach function doesn't work correctly because I need more parts to make it work. In deep pow the screen gets fogged up (there really not made for snow application). The recall function is the only benefit from what I can tell, but I've never had problems tuning a sled before, so I traded it for 2 guages and a bracket. You also have to hook up a relay for the box so you don't blow fuses. It just seems like more stuff to go wrong.
If it worked as advertised, then it would be the ticket, but it's not ready for the snowmobile world yet IMO.
Hope that helps

Top Bottom