Professional Sports Suspends Games

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah ok so you judge someone's intelligence or education level by their public speaking ability. Yep you're proving my point thanks.

And you’re highlighting why BC is getting so f’d up !

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As usual celebrities have way too much influence over the rest of society. Just because someone is good at sports or acting or singing and got rich doing it doesn't mean they are a role model or that their views and opinions should get the kind of attention they receive. Quit making stupid people famous because other stupid people don't know to question those opinions and follow blindly.
Lmfao, look at trudumb, he's still acting

And he suck ball sacccccc

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I for one, gave up on sports watching a while ago , too much b. S and such

Over payed babes

People need to watch shows like building Alaska, or outdoors'y ****

Get back outside and live life off the couch and see what's really up with the world

Have you watched any of the Alone series on History? They drop 10 people off at Great Slave Lake in the late fall and whoever makes it 100 days gets $1 000 000. Really makes you appreciate how easy we have it compared to our ancestors

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IF these overpaid athletes actually gave a damn about the BLM movement they should donate the money they get per game to fund a whole bunch of scholarships for education which would actually do some good. Instead they just virtue signal about how much they support it by refusing to play but I bet the money still goes in their bank account.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it racism by the police or criminals resisting arrest? Pro sports stopping for 2 days did absolutely nothing other than support criminal activity
LeBron probablly put on a black hoody and did some looting while he was off for a couple days.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
White doctor in red deer killed with a machete by a black immigrant trying to extort for prescription opioids to resell, story made local news for 1/2 a day, puts things in perspective for me how f’d up things are.

I believe that story received attention condolences to the family..friends and patients of the deceased...a terrible sensless tragedy

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, where do you get your hoods and gowns from? Do you sew them yourselves?

Typical entitled progressive whiner. You obviously are an ardent supporter of BLM. So tell me mister advocate, what did you do or say to highlight the blacks that were killed in Chicago last weekend? What are you going to do tomorrow about the body count in Chicago this weekend. ( typically 6-15 killed most weekends there). I bet you do nothing, the same way all those concerned professional athletes do nothing. Those black lives don’t matter, because it’s blacks killing blacks. To you and the athletes, that’s acceptable and not worth mentioning. You and they are hypocrites. You pick which black lives matter to suit your social agenda, which ones suit your progressive talking points and make you feel warm and fuzzy when you’re with your progressive friends.
All those athletes will continue to play, making a million a game, while turning their backs on the carnage that occurs every day. Just like you will. Hypocrites and cowards all.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Typical entitled progressive whiner. You obviously are an ardent supporter of BLM. So tell me mister advocate, what did you do or say to highlight the blacks that were killed in Chicago last weekend? What are you going to do tomorrow about the body count in Chicago this weekend. ( typically 6-15 killed most weekends there). I bet you do nothing, the same way all those concerned professional athletes do nothing. Those black lives don’t matter, because it’s blacks killing blacks. To you and the athletes, that’s acceptable and not worth mentioning. You and they are hypocrites. You pick which black lives matter to suit your social agenda, which ones suit your progressive talking points and make you feel warm and fuzzy when you’re with your progressive friends.
All those athletes will continue to play, making a million a game, while turning their backs on the carnage that occurs every day. Just like you will. Hypocrites and cowards all.
Looks to me like he was calling out racism on a platform that he uses and supports which we all can and should do.

Top Bottom