Problems starting your T3? Try this temporary fix

Pwdrh0r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any new 2015 skidoo mountain sleds seem to be fouling plugs. Ive ran into this problem with multiple of my friends and family and the sleds do not want to start. Today my sled quite on me while riding and i couldn't start it. I found a temp fix to get your sled started. Remove your tether and plug it back in one or two times and also click your kill switch in and out a few times. I have no idea why it works exactly but it worked everytime today and i rode the rest of the day fine. FYI theres a recall for this problem..

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had my 15 freeride fixed today , new flash and plugs , same thing happened to me couple days ago sled shut off and wouldn't start

chris79

Reaction score
How many miles you guys have on yours? Haven't had this problem yet. 220 miles on mine its been good so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new key uses radio frequencies that could have interference with other electronics on your sled in your glove box. Before you go crazy and call a chopper shut all your stuff off

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not sold on the new tether. My bar bag has bumped it off twice now... Stickin up like that is not cool IMO

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well now I don't feel so bad that they bought one of our Cordless Teth-Air's to learn about them before coming up with their own system. I guess they figured if they could just learn from others and not do all the R&D. Rushing to market bites you in the a55

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well now I don't feel so bad that they bought one of our Cordless Teth-Air's to learn about them before coming up with their own system. I guess they figured if they could just learn from others and not do all the R&D. Rushing to market bites you in the a55

That's funny! The Chinese usually fawk it up the first time they copy someone else's technology too! BRP outsourcing to Bejing? :eyebrows:

Top Bottom