Pro rmk turbo clutching

Reaction score
I'm wondering if some people could let me know what there running for clutching on there turbo pros, I got a 2014 pro with mnt Tek turbo gonna run 12psi of boost and 3" track with 7th avids, stock pulley ratios. Looking to see what kind of springs and helix and amount of primary weight to run. What's working best?

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
I have to he same setup as you and I am running a 174 3" track. I am running the team tied secondary with a straight 67 degree helix and a black/ green spring with derlin washers. I am trying SLP adjustable weights with 72 grams set up tip heavy in the primary with an almond spring also with the washers. I broke 4 primary springs last year so I hope the washers help with that. I tried a few helixes with multi angles but wasnt completely happy so after doing some research this is what I came up with, good luck and keep us posted if you find a rockin setup.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a lot of boost for a non-intercooled setup.

Reaction score
I have to he same setup as you and I am running a 174 3" track. I am running the team tied secondary with a straight 67 degree helix and a black/ green spring with derlin washers. I am trying SLP adjustable weights with 72 grams set up tip heavy in the primary with an almond spring also with the washers. I broke 4 primary springs last year so I hope the washers help with that. I tried a few helixes with multi angles but wasnt completely happy so after doing some research this is what I came up with, good luck and keep us posted if you find a rockin setup.

So are you happy with the setup now?

Top Bottom