Pro rmk suspension setup

cokecrazed007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What suspension setup do you guys work the best in these sleds? Does anyone take the sway bar out? I'm coming off a vertical escape and I'm not to sure if the front shocks are better soft for sidehilling and if the rear shock should be stiffer to get rid of the sag. Thank you for your input.

Last edited:

sledhead80

Reaction score
I personally like the front shocks a bit stiffer, leave the sway bar in as they are super easy to get on their side as well as side hill. I'm also a pretty heavy guy (240 lbs)so I have my back spring set up pretty stiff. This is by far the easyest sled I've ever ridden. Mind you I just came off a turbo nytro. But I'll take the easy, nimble ride over power and headache of a turbo any day.Just a flick of second day out at Chappell, playing in the pow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLOpI-bbqfY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some say leave it in, but you asked so here the deal. Take it out and tighten the springs so it don't sag and so you can corner better on the trail. If you bottom out then swap out your spring for Assault RMK springs as they're a little stiffer.Sidehilling will be much easier as you control the sleds action alot easier. You decide try it without, set up the shocks right test it and then try with it in. Have fun on your new sled, it's a blast.

Top Bottom