Pro RMK seat

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I replaced mine with one from a switchback. A little wider and much softer.

TJGDragon

Reaction score
Ok sounds good. Have you heard of anyone using a boss seat? I have heard good things but I have also heard bad things about them.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for the love of god never buy a boss seat...... there isn't a single remaining zipper on my... there is 0 I mean 0000000000000000 customer service and I will never buy another one. the front mount around the gas cap ripped right off and both buttons to the tunnel have zipper covers and there both torn half off. this is my second seat from them... and last

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skinz makes a couple different options. What type of seat are you looking for? Higher? Lower? Bigger? Smaller?

TJGDragon

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the info on the boss seats. I am looking for a softer seat. I am 230 pounds with out my gear on and probably close to 260 or more with everything on and the seat is hard as a rock and I am just looking for better comfort. I am 6'1" so it dosent matter if the seat is a little higher.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 2013 seats look and feel awesome and you can even hunt down a take off.... sometimes. Have a peak into WRP seats they have stock size and then a couple added width or height models and look super clean and are comfy.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 2013 seats look and feel awesome and you can even hunt down a take off.... sometimes. Have a peak into WRP seats they have stock size and then a couple added width or height models and look super clean and are comfy.

I have a buddy with a WRP seat and it is higher, wider, but just as firm as the 2012 stocker. He likes it, but it is too hard for me. I have been down the Boss route, but I too, got screwed on the whole zipper BS. I would suggest you try the 13 seat or the switchback seat, but who knows what you consider comfortable?

Top Bottom