PRO needs more horizontal steering.

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we had a pro out for a week long ride last week, gave it a two hr try the one day and another i hr ride another day, that sterring is something that i feel is holding back alot of potenial buyers, who came up with that style. your arms are locked in such a weird position and your body gives no help in leverage, for me and the other 5 guys that tried the poo (three doo and two cat) we all gave thumbs down to their sterring, i personally will never buy a poo with steriing like that

And that is why they make the Doo and the Pol because everyone like something different, if they all had the Doo steering I would quit riding altogether because I hate it with a passion.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every sled is gonna act different... I jumped on the Pro RMK and learned real quick how to ride this sled! And tomorrow if I jumped back on the XP I would learn how to ride that again and do just fine! And if I jumped on the cat I would learn how to ride that sled real quick too!

My point is to sell me your Pro RMK turbo real cheap, they're steering sucks real bad :p

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel and look like a 3 legged donkey on the doo. I had a rental for a day in Golden.The steering on it kept me from pulling the trigger on a doo a few years back. Liked it otherwise. Anyway to each there own. At least we have choice to find something that works for each of us. I love my Pro. I've never had so much fun on a sled.

I couldn't agree more.

Sent from my eYefone using Tapatalk

Reactions: cs5

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe we could burn some donuts around Doo and Cat everywhere. Oh Ya!!! We do that already. lol.
If it's just the stearing that bugs you then don't install a pipe a muffler or a turbo. Spend the money and get some degree shims made up to tilit the stearing back. Everyones got to be different or sledding wouldn't be fun.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that video is sweet! yeah i gotta agree the steering on the poo feels pretty weird to me as well kinda felt like I was back on my buddies 08 cat when I was riding it. but that being said I have been on a doo for over 3 years so im used to it my buddy riding a pro today was dangling in the trees all day same with myself on etec and other friend on cat just gotta ride the sled and it will be fine

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any skidoo riders going to be in revy after christmas that want to show me what a sled with "real steering" can do?

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't Rox make a pivoting riser that would do the trick?

It's the angle the steering post comes out at, a riser will not fix it but it's the Doo that is the bad angle not the Pol :) If Doo fixed the steering they would have a pretty good sled. :p That's just my opinion though :beer:......... No I can't lie I would still hate it just because it's a Doo lol.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
imagine what you guys on prormks coulddo with real steering.. Already have it !
..possibilities would be endless! Yes, yes they are !!

I pray to the sled gods every day that Polaris never, ever makes the RMK's handle like the XP water buffaloes. So far, the gods are listening.

• Love
Reactions: cs5

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I think the post from the assault switchback comes out at a bit of an angle. Kind of in between a doo and a polaris. Not sure if it works with the rmk chassis.

Top Bottom