Pro back shock springs

team_ktm

Reaction score
HI, I was wondering if anybody has gone to a stiffer spring in the back? Iam about 250lbs without my gear and I find the back end alittle soft for me. Wondering if I would be better off with a aftermarket shock like fox, or diffrent springs?:bump:

sledhead80

Reaction score
HI, I was wondering if anybody has gone to a stiffer spring in the back? Iam about 250lbs without my gear and I find the back end alittle soft for me. Wondering if I would be better off with a aftermarket shock like fox, or diffrent springs?:bump:

fox sux because of sag imo!!!! go with a coil over. just my $0.02

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Im the same and ordered my stiffer spring today.

prairie rmk

Reaction score
Raptor and z broz both have stiffer progressive rate springs as far as I know. I ordered a set of regular springs from raptor as I'm only 175, but he said he had a stiffer rear spring for bigger guys. Great straight up guy that I talked to, I would definitely give him a call. Could also go with his shocks too, just a lot more money

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris has a heavy spring. The stock one has a 210# rate and the heavy one has a 250# rate. Part number 7043740-067. It is black in color. Retails for $111.14.

Reactions: cs5

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a set from z bros. The rear set are $125 on line and the fronts are $200. I ordered them thru my dealer in Eckville and cost me an extra $6 plus tax.

These are just the springs.

Top Bottom