princess auto sled lift onsale $148.88

marbelizer

Reaction score
I called and reserved one last week when they were on for 250. Had to call this morning to make sure they would still hold it for me. Wasnt driving down from cold lake if they never had any left.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was gonna buy one off kijiji last weekend for $150 but he sold it.Sometimes things work out for the best I picked one up from pa this morning they had lots left.

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got one that I used once. Sold the sleds a year ago and it sits in my garage collecting dust. If someone wants to pay $100 for it they can have it.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Ok, I have the same sled...162", what do you do to make it work?

Mine is a 153", and I have to place the lift PERFECTLY, and then it just gets the back end off the floor. May have to modify the running board end or maybe use blocks on yours to get it right off the floor. I should actually modify or board mine also.

northof40

Reaction score
They LIFT good. My '15 M8000 doesn't fit it very good tho.

I made a couple arms for the back of mine so it lifts up level. Works good now.

34j7spu.jpg

rgashkei

Reaction score
They had this sale last year, went to pick one up and they were having one of those 50% off sales if it ends in a certain number on the price. Think we ended up paying $80 for it.

Dutchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I too picked one of these up a few years ago when on sale. Still works today, and actually use it for my daily parking when sled not in use. It's not your super duper professional lift, but for the $$$, it works quite well. I too have figured out a better support for the back end so it sits more level. Also added a wider bar in the front to make it more stable. Sometimes I roll the lift around when the sled is suspended so it's less likely to tip over.

Attachments

• DSC01869.JPG
    DSC01869.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC01865.jpg
    DSC01865.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 147
Top Bottom