Price Hike F&T

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got my Insurance re-newal in the mail as I noticed it jumped up from last year.

A quick phone call to find out whatzzz happen as something ain't right bro !!!

Yes'er folks, just like one of the bros mentioned on the "Lock it our Loose it" thread mentioned, all this grand theft auto and toy crap has caused another insurance company too raise its rates.

So here we go with some numbers.
My 2005 Ram was $98 that now jumped to $338.
2011 Ford was $117 up now at $386.
2015 Onda 4 tracks was $48 up $177 for the grand daddy total of $901- the normal $268 = $638 INCREASE.

Holly Kow Mung-Ga as that ain't even a word as the $638 INCREASE in Fire & Theft is way out of proportion in my books and the rest of us.

This of course is with out a accident claim over 37 years and 1 stolen sled in 2005...

So the actions of noodle heads are now showing up at our cost. Ha.

Fat chance I'll pay that as I've added battery disconnects in all the units and disable systems on top of that.
This lessons the chance of fire and mostly the crazy acts of clowns as $638 is way over board in my books.

It was nice too have this option as it was affordable at the going rate, but not at 2 X's the old pay rate.

2 things are going too happen.

I'll be chatting with the folks I've been dealing with for many years.
Or I'll be looking for another insurance company.

Just a heads up all as these folks in insurance are now on the take. Watch your billing as they have some crafty tricks too suck us in on over priced rates.

Don

PS: This portion of hike was only F & T as the rest stayed normal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom