linktel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wrote to the Saskatchewan preimer and thanked him for writing to JT
Here is his letter back

I also wrote to 3 members of JT's group but on answer back

November 23, 2015
Hello,
Thank you for your email regarding Saskatchewan’s commitment to accept Syrian refugees fleeing the ongoing humanitarian crisis.
Saskatchewan has always been a welcoming place for refugees and we will continue to be. However, we must balance our desire to help refugees with the need to ensure safety and security. That is why I wrote to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to express my concerns about achieving his goal of 25,000 refugees coming to Canada by the deadline of December 31st of this year.
Saskatchewan has welcomed thousands of immigrants including many refugees from a number of countries in the past few years. We will continue to do so. We want to ensure these new residents have the maximum opportunity for success in our province and do not want to have that opportunity compromised by a rushed political deadline.
While my concerns about the December 31st deadline have not changed, our officials are in contact with federal government officials daily and will make every effort to ensure a successful settlement process whenever the Syrian refugees begin arriving in Saskatchewan. We just established a Refugee Settlement Centre that will bring together all the appropriate government ministries to work with Saskatchewan municipalities, settlement groups and other community-based organizations to ensure the best possible outcomes for these new Saskatchewan residents.
Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts on this important issue.
Brad Wall
Premier

Attachments

• Refugees.pdf
    58.2 KB · Views: 89

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats the difference between a conservative and a liberal. Liberals are to arrogant to email you back. I too am waiting for a return email from a Liberal

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hate to say it Ken but they are politicians and they are already in power and really don't need to reply LOL. I wrote 3 separate letters to our local Conservative MP here in the N.Okanagan and never got a reply either. Seems typical.

Thats the difference between a conservative and a liberal. Liberals are to arrogant to email you back. I too am waiting for a return email from a Liberal

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the Conservatives were in power federally you wouldn't have gotten a letter back either. It's the opposition fishing for votes, doesn't matter what party it is.

linktel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wrote to the 3 different Conservative members when they were in power I got an answer back
I wrote to Redford she didn't answer which didn't surprise me
Just saying

Top Bottom