Prclimb Camo Track

Gregb

Reaction score
Looking at getting a 162 2.5" Camo extreme. Just wondering who has switched theres out and hoe much difference it makes in the deep power. Where is the best place to buy one? I checked with Tracks USA and they said they will get one to my door for 950.

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
I swapped my 153 out but I can't tell you the difference because I done it before I picked it up, I can tell you my 153 climbs like there's no tomorrow though and my price for swap was 400 bucks, lac la Biche can get ur track within a couple days that's what they did with me, they also said it took em almost a full day to swap it out I guess it's not as easy as the old ones

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at getting a 162 2.5" Camo extreme. Just wondering who has switched theres out and hoe much difference it makes in the deep power. Where is the best place to buy one? I checked with Tracks USA and they said they will get one to my door for 950.
Can't comment on the proclimb, but I have 2.5" Challenger Extremes under both of our M-series sleds. A better all around track then the power claw imho. As far as purchasing - call Curtis @ tracks canada - he will hook you up. His # is 403-701-5038. super guy to deal with - have bought many tracks from him in the last few years.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got the 162 camo extreme, switched from the powerclaw, no regrets. Much better track. Doesn't hook up on harder pack like I found my powerclaw to do, but it climbs like a rapid ape, and your buddies following you on the trail won't be as mad at you either, the powerclaw flicks up huge chunks and is terrible to trail behind. It's like playin dodgeball on sled

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Swapped mine out and noticed way better braking. Can't go wrong with .25" bigger lug for deep pow and I think they might be a couple less pounds to rotate. IMO it's a no brainer

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Running 3 inch on one proclimb and 2.5 on another, I prefer the 2.5 spins up faster. Huge improvement over the powderclaw IMO. Be careful with tracks Canada he screwed us around for 2 months then would not refund our deposit, making a long story short he ended up stiffing us for part of our deposit for no good reason. I know lots of guys endorse him but I will never buy from him again.

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
swapped out my 153 with the 2.5 extreme. night and day difference. hooks up big time and the braking is far superior over the pclaw. for the 200 dollar difference i paid its definatly the best mod so far!
IMG_0449.jpg

Gregb

Reaction score
bgraff1 how did you et it swapped out for $200? ANyone know someone buying the old powderclaw tracks?

Thanks,

Shanerd

Reaction score
Swapped mine out (162 ProClimb) for the Camo Extreme and rode her this weekend....like said above, no brainer....pulled great, braked great....climbed great...got mine at Parkland Motorsports (OK Tire).

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i sold my track brand new locally for 600 bucks. found an ad on kijiji for a dealer in Lethbridge selling brand new, this year 2.5's for 803. difference of 200 bucks!

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think it's worth the time swapping from a 153 power claw to the 153 2.5 Camo extreme, or buying rails and going 162 2.5?
I'm on the fence about stretching mine as I don't know what new rails are worth, and I imagine I'd need to do gearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think it's worth the time swapping from a 153 power claw to the 153 2.5 Camo extreme, or buying rails and going 162 2.5?I'm on the fence about stretching mine as I don't know what new rails are worth, and I imagine I'd need to do gearing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ice age rails will cost u about $400 then dont forget youll have to do a tunnel extension as well, about anothe $150 then all the labour to do it if u dont do it yourself

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also i got my new style 2.5 camo from oregon trail sports, ask for michelle she ll hook you up, think i paid under $700 to my door for a 162. I wouldve went with the peak 2.5 if it was availabe when i bought,,, check it out, similar to a powerclaw lug pattern minus the fingers, bet its good

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried out a Camo peak 2.5 yet? I haven't heard a review about one. The Camo extreme is the hot topic

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think you can get a Peak in 3.0" pitch yet. I love my Extreme though; I can actually stay in control going downhill. :cool:

Gregb

Reaction score
Ice age rails will cost u about $400 then dont forget youll have to do a tunnel extension as well, about anothe $150 then all the labour to do it if u dont do it yourself

Do you think you would have to do the tunnel extension? I was just going to get a set of 162 rails and sliders and just take off the snow flap as it is often straight back not doing much anyways. Also you would recommend ice age as being better than stockers?

thanks for the help

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a guy measure a 153" and a 162" tunnel for me, there's like 4-5" of difference in length. I'd definetly do the tunnel extension. Ice age rails are one of the best rails money can buy

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think you can get a Peak in 3.0" pitch yet. I love my Extreme though; I can actually stay in control going downhill. :cool:

Ok thanks for the info. Looks like I'm sticking to the Camo extreme lol. I'll have to price everything out to go 162 now

Top Bottom