POWER We all love it.......

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mothers day.... we all met at my Moms place for a great meal and good old family time. My Brother showed up with His brand new Camaro SS.... I got to take my boys out for a rip.... I mean a rip, traction control off! What a blast. the boys loved it. What a great ride, love them Camaros! My Bro also just bought a new Commander 1000. So.... this Fathers day we will have the whole family out at his farm. I'm Bringing the T-Cat to see if I can keep up to the Commander! I already know the T-Cat is faster then his 800 outty.... will it keep up to the sxs?

Love the family battles when it comes to toys!! Just wish I had his money?!!

Last edited:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we got the family together for Fathers day out at Millet. I raced the new commander 1000 on the grass field.... it wasn't even close. I had a 100 feet in the first 8 seconds. Now I know that racing a 1500 lb sxs is not a fair race but I thought it would be a bit closer. The Commander is a nice ride with a lot of power.... my boys loved it, fun toy.

My brother has an outty 800, a Polaris 850 xp. We never had the chance to go out and compete with these...... to many kids to deal with and the whole family thing, supper and all the family things.

For Canada Day weekend we are all heading up to Calling Lake to celebrate my parents 50th anniversary..... all the quads will be there. we plan on having some fun running them against each other. A family fued sort of thing! Can't wait! Kitty's Hungry..... Needs to feed LOL :d:beer:

Top Bottom